I started on knocking out all the other required gussets after that, which were much easier with just the simple Taco design.
and then knocked out additional gussets that aren't required but are a plus to the cage build.
The A pillar bars are very close to the body and welded to the frame in a few spots so the gussets had to be small to fit in the tight area.
I think these turned out alright. I kinda figured out proper MIG settings to weld the 18ga to the .095 tubing to get the weld to sit a little flatter.
and somewhere between all of that I made the harness bars.
I went back and forth on design for these and made a couple of different types.
but ended up going with the normal split harness bar style welded between the X in the Main Hoop