Its been a minute so here's whats been updated:
1. Painted wipers with SEM Trim
2. Painted rain guard inside the hood scoop with SEM Trim
3. Installed "city" lights inside the main light housings, spliced into the corner light
4. Debadged the 2.5RS emblem on the trunk
5. Properly installed front plate tilt
6. Oil change, tire rotation, alignment, and full exterior detail done
7. Installed rear stainless door sills after having to cut to fit
8. Spruced up engine bay with new parts
I went to H2Oi this year again and had a blast, we had a big turnout for the GC Owners Meet - 16 cars, and a few that were at H2Oi that did not show, I'd say about 20 GC Impreza's were there in total.
Adam Whitaker's coupe was there putting on a show.
13 cars went on a short cruise afterward, good times were had. Hit 91K miles on the way home.
Then I got married and went to Italy for 2 weeks! Now time to buy parts before its too late as everyone keeps telling me :P
More to come as always, there's a bunch of parts sitting here I need to install...in due time!