Back for a good bit and fixing up a few issues that arose while it was neglected. Checked fluids, tire pressures, etc. The main issue that has bothered me was one of the Hella horns rusted and stopped working. When I would drive it when I was back on breaks I was pretty much without a horn. Good thing I don't use it often!
Here she is last I drove her. I attempted to fix the old horn but found that it was too rusted and the connector to the horn broke off completely and didn't have time to fix it. Left it as is.
Finally had time to fix them up and picked up the Hella Sharptone Panther horns since they went on 'sale' on Amazon. Here's a bit of a before shot of how the non-working horns sat.
Without the grill.
Decided to make up a new bracket for the Sharptones. This took much longer than expected as I don't have any fancy tools to do so. I also had to change plans after all the work once I realized how hard it was to take off the bracket that the Sharptones are already attached to.
Bracket spainted BLAACK and attached to the horns. The horn on the left shows a bit of a scuff that happened after I tried to remove the said bracket.
Close up and looking better.
Further back. No longer uni-horning it!