Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Bue Car's 1995 EJ257 STi Track Coupe

100K views 520 replies 62 participants last post by  bue car 
#1 · (Edited)
:eek:rly:

Attachments

See less See more
#503 ·
Sadly I have no excuse but being lazy and anal haha. I need to name the pics, I file by date, update my excel spreadsheet of what was done when, date, mileage, etc, write up the story, host the pics, copy n past ... zzzzzzz nap time yet?

Not but really I need to update asap. All cars are home and it's go time.

#506 ·
She is still around!

After sitting for 6 years and 2 months, today she goes to the shop for a real cage. The welded in Autopower half cage will be cut out nicely and sold to be welded back in another car, and if local, the welding will be free.

With Flickr finally dropping the news I was waiting for, limits on free accounts, I will have to decide if I want to pay $50 a year I think just for your pretty asses to look at my shit haha. I already have 75% of my storage filled and have 2 cars to catch you guys up on.

More soon~

#510 ·
When Photobucket did their thing, a lot of people moved to Flickr and imgur. Flickr was next, and I said they would after being bought out... now realize that imgur will put a cap on free accounts. Nothing free lasts forever. Just look at how much people pay for water these days -_-

Looks like Photobucket changed their minds and allowed hosting, however, they slapped on a big water mark now it seems. That's what you get for free.

I would love to look into hosting my own server with photos, not sure how what will work if my computer is off while you guys looks at photos...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.