Bue Car's 1995 EJ257 STi Track Coupe

99K views 520 replies 62 participants last post by  bue car 
#1 · (Edited)
:eek:rly:

Attachments

See less See more
#393 ·
Exactly!

Up next is to remove the current HVAC stuff which is already up for sale. Thinking of painting the crash beam, not digging the rust look. Some areas are pretty well aged with surface rust. Like the driver side under the dash. Ill take more pics as I go.

I also have a ton of pics when I removed the dash in case anyone has ?'s

#415 ·
I'm having my buddy leave a couple of the Silver Dollar sized holes in the Firewall(which they also make those plugs for) just in case, but my battery is in the trunk so I won't be running much wire to the bay.
Also, I was going to tell you that I ended up getting a really good deal on my Link G4 Plug n Play EMS at this place up here in the NW called " Drift Office." The Owner Bob beat everyone else's price by a pretty little ¢

Sent From My Nexus 7
Peep The RA Build RS25 Journal or Type-RA Journal

#416 ·
hey, super bored at work and just caught up on this....super jelly man. haha i got a new job so hopefully the cash flow will be coming in!

btw, i did some research on those rear control arms and they look like the ones i have - Godspeed projects right??

the bushings in the control arms are garbage, that has been confirmed.
i have the adjustable lateral links and im debating whether to put those in (No rear sway bar currently =/) or get some wrx stocks and put in TiC bushings??

whatchu think?

Keeep up the good work broseph.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.