Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Bue Car's 1995 EJ257 STi Track Coupe

100K views 520 replies 62 participants last post by  bue car 
#1 · (Edited)
:eek:rly:

Attachments

See less See more
#322 · (Edited)
So the other day driving, my car started loping. I think my RPM's dropped for some reason, no CEL. Strange, as I touched nothing. Its so low, the car shakes violently. Kind of a free massage chair!

That is mainly my interior rattling, the whole car shakes like a mis-fire would... but it's not that. Maybe the low idle is making it struggle = shaking?

#323 ·
Sigh... turns out my issue was of course a small vacuum leak. One of my temp hoses came off as it's old. As soon as I popped my hood and gave it a little gas, I could hear the hiss, put the hose back, normal idle.

I miss the hearing the cams, you can still hear them though.

If you don't have cams, you're missing out!

#333 ·
This is a complete (minus hubs and calipers) 04 STi. It actually looks to be a very early model, I will check the vin. The front brace is very odd, ill snap a pic as I get this together. Also the rear lateral links are like none I have ever seen stock. the mounting points for the endlinks are funky as all hell lol

More pics to come soon, I gotta go to work. And I was tiered as all shit yesterday...

Oh and this came with about 12K in mods and work :D

#334 ·
I wanted an 04STi swap for my 98 coupe so bad. I could never find one tho, so I gave up and sold it and got my Type-R.
You got me curious now, I wanna see these lat links. Damn, 12k in mods! That's a nice little start to ur build. Hell yeah, I bet ur super stoked now!

Sent to you using Telekinesis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.