Votes: 49 8.2%
  • Aegean Blue Metallic (340)

Votes: 24 4.0%
  • Mystic Blue (66C)

Votes: 8 1.3%

Best Factory Color Ever!

97K views 113 replies 63 participants last post by  careercadaver 
#1 · (Edited)
Thought it'd be fun to see what USDM color codes are favored most amongst the RS25'ers.
Note: I only included USDM color codes (to my knowledge) otherwise there'd be too many options!
I'll post pics of examples as I find them. but if you find one that you feel helps to illustrate why you favor a certain color please, by all means post it up!

Amethyst Purple

Acadia Green Metallic

Aspen White

Black Diamond Pearl

Blue Ridge Pearl

Brilliant Red

Caribbean Green Metallic

Rally Blue Pearl

Sedona Red Pearl

Silverthorn Metallic
:mamoru:
Aegean Blue Metallic

Mystic Blue Metallic

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
IDK is it? I'm using internet to reference the color codes. I know intl names vary but the color codes the same. ???

EDIT: You're right. I can't make changes to that pole for some reason. Mods would have to help me finger that one out :\ Soz dawg. I was using a UK based reference FML!

#8 ·
Arcadia green for sure. That color on some goldies is pure sex to me. Or the purple. I'm constantly searching for a purple, although I feel that it might be the hardest color to find an Impreza in. Atleast in my area.

#25 ·
Thats not really a fair comparison. That STM is dirty and not in nearly as good of shape as that BRP. I personally think silver is lame and very unexciting. But atleast put up an equally as clean STM.

#34 ·
When I was car shopping in 01 I wanted my coupe to be BRP. But shopping late in the model year and slim pickens of coupes with the options I wanted left me with my second color of STM. I liked the STM color since it wasn't a pure silver and had some gold in the right light. But I will agree with Teece that the color can be a bit too much, especially with silver wheels. It needs to have contrasting color such as wheels or hood to make it good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.