works for me... Lets make this the official thread.
Next meet will be on December 13th!!! (Can this be a Sticky?)
I'll be attending for sure. My last final is the 12th so it calls for celebration!
Some tips for people attending.
- Bring warm clothing. It's becoming winter and it can get cold out there at night.
- Wear shoes unless you don't mind getting your flip-flops really sandy. The sand is kinda muddy, not like 'beach' sand.
- Bring wood! The more the better. If everyone brings a little bit then it takes the load off someone having to bring a whole bunch themselves.
- Even if you can only drop by for an hour or so, come on by!
- You don't have to own an Impreza, or even a Subaru. We meet to relax and have some laughs.
Haha word! I'll bring the BBQ Grill section this time around so we don't have to do some makeshift grill.
you can't be serious matt. our bbq rig on the first meet was the shit, aside from all the smoke getting in our eyes. i'll bring the usual and some San Diego Chicken. got the recipe from a Men's Health cook book.