Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com - View Single Post - New to the Forums, Not New to Subarus
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 01:49 PM  
Improbus
1.8L

Car: 2000 2.5RS Sedona Red Pearl
Fav Mod: Suspension
Trader Rating: (0)
Default New to the Forums, Not New to Subarus

Hey all,

I just wanted to drop an initial post here to introduce myself. I'm currently a Subaru Ambassador and NASIOC member and I have been looking for a decent 2.5RS Coupe to start a RSTI project.

I am currently finishing up the build on my 2011 WRX which can be found here.

Shots of my 2011 WRX from the Grimmspeed Booth during Boxerfest 2017 and the IAG booth at Wicked Big Meet 2017

I am also the owner of a 1997 Legacy Outback that is my daily driver, her name is Bessie.

Fast forward to early last week. Tracked down a local 2000 2.5RS in Sedona Red Pearl with what looked like some minor rear quarter cancer. I'm not quite ready for a new project but at the list price of $2500, I had to go take a look. After seeing the car and its condition I picked it up for $2000 with the intent of doing a full restoration with an EJ257 swap. I look forward to doing my research on the forums and meeting the regulars. Appreciate everyone's time and attention to taking a look at the thread. I'll be starting a build journal soon enough.

The new 2.5RS

The Cancer:

Comments or suggestions moving forward are appreciated

-Improbus
Improbus is offline   Reply With Quote