1. The 2 black wires by the auto shifter, am I supposed to just splice them and thats all? Like splice the end where they go to the shifter and nothing more?
2. What am I to do with the red and black wires? Splice them or nothing?
3. The 12 gauge wire to run to the clutch connector one goes to the tranny starter and the other to the ignition correct? So the wire that goes to the starter do i just ground it on the starter? Do I ground it to the ignition?
4. To run it to the starter and ignition do I use 1 long 12 gauge wire or 2 12 gauge wires and make them connect at the clutch?
5. How do you remove the torque converter from the auto tranny?
Thanks in Advance!
yea you just splice the two black wires together and the other red and black one u do nothing with and i cant help u out with that one i was to lazy to do that and just threw a puch button start in and there is a little 3 in hole on the top of the trans where u can stick a socket in and get the four bolt that hold on the torque converter off
fanmail: what i sent you via PM is all you have to do. plug everything in as if it were normal and then follow that picture/directions and you will be good. oh yeah well you do have to short out that shift lock like YellowRS was saying.
thats it though.
You guys are talking about a crossmember and not a tranny mount right? Ive been doing this without removing the engine. It will suck if the manual tranny doesnt fit because of the auto crossmember.
yea you need to have a manual crossmemember its different i think the auto is like a t brack and the manual is a h brace and i did mine without removing the engine the crossmemmber is easy to do the engine will hold the trans from falling