DIY: ProjectLambda Stock ECU Reflash Tuning (Master Reference Thread) - Page 4 - Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com

Private Support i-Trader Ratings Become a Vendor Rules for VendorsModsUsers Contact
Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com
gc8 RSS GC8 Facebook Subaru GC8 Twitter Subaru YouTube Channel Subaru Sticker

Login below or Register Now
Register Mark Forums Read FAQ Advertise
Go Back   Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com > >
DIY: ProjectLambda Stock ECU Reflash Tuning (Master Reference Thread)

Old 10-23-2016, 01:14 AM   #31
92ss
Account Closed For Now

Car: 2000 2.5RS, '06 EJ207 swap
Trader Rating: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danscomp View Post
Saw that you released an update for live tuning on all ECU's. Just wondering if the sensors are set to ready on all of them? (Primarily asking about the 2002 RS)
I'm not really understanding what you're saying. Are you asking about the OBD monitor tests being set to ready?
92ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2016, 02:41 AM   #32
nhawks
2.0L Turbo

Fav Mod: Ricer Red parts for +25KW
Trader Rating: (0)

How's the built in logger feature going? I Need to scale this wrx maf in now and it's pretty tedious closing and opening ecu explorer for logging (romraider likes to bug out for some reason). Also the live edit seems to be working well.
nhawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 07:23 AM   #33
ImprezaRSC
2.0L Turbo

Car: 2000 2.5RS BRP
Fav Mod: 8 SEMA awards.
Trader Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhawks View Post
How's the built in logger feature going? I Need to scale this wrx maf in now and it's pretty tedious closing and opening ecu explorer for logging (romraider likes to bug out for some reason). Also the live edit seems to be working well.
I had that issue, too. I think it is a Java bug. If you have Android Studio on the same computer, it also fusses about the version. 32bit and 16bit don't play nicely together.

Logging is working very well. The sampling rate looks a lot higher than Romraider.

I can't wait for the new tables to further refine things
Old 10-23-2016, 02:15 PM   #34
92ss
Account Closed For Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhawks View Post
I will send you the beta with datalogging. It doesn't have all the parameters for MAF ECUs yet (still need to add proper knock stuff in) but does give you fuel trims, MAF voltage and airflow. Should be enough to scale the MAF. Are you running a wideband? Don't have support of those yet.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:57 AM   #35
danscomp
2.2L

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ss View Post
I'm not really understanding what you're saying. Are you asking about the OBD monitor tests being set to ready?

Yup. Sorry about the poor wording. I'm going to need to do an etest in the near future, and I was planning on turning off the evap & air assist options.

Also, about to try out my 420cc/6psi injector tune. Super excited and loving the software.

Thanks for all the hard work you've put in so far.
danscomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 07:08 AM   #36
92ss
Account Closed For Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by danscomp View Post
Yup. Sorry about the poor wording. I'm going to need to do an etest in the near future, and I was planning on turning off the evap & air assist options.

Also, about to try out my 420cc/6psi injector tune. Super excited and loving the software.

Thanks for all the hard work you've put in so far.
Yup all currently supported SD tunes have the OBD monitors automatically set to ready.

Very cool, let me know how it goes! If you need any help feel free to send me your tune.
Old 10-24-2016, 10:40 AM   #37
bkcomm
1.8L

Car: 2004 Subaru rs2.5

Waiting anxiously for an update on the 03/04 ecu platform. Currently piggybacking a Haltech Sprint 500 to an 04 ecu and this will really help the effort. Changing fan speeds, etc.
bkcomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 08:33 PM   #38
92ss
Account Closed For Now

I've had a few questions about setting up injectors properly so I wrote a short article on how to do it. Also includes some pre-calculated values for common injector sizes so you can just plug in and go.

EJ251 Tuning Part 1: Engine Size, Fuel Type and Injectors
Old 11-02-2016, 07:45 AM   #39
TSR85
1.8L

Car: 02 OBS / 08 STI

For some of us that have been in the community for a while with other newer turbo subies and have tactrix cables laying around, is there any chance those cables will be supported with project lambda?
TSR85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 10:19 PM   #40
92ss
Account Closed For Now

There will be support for OpenPort data logging and ECU reads in the future. No plans for reflashing with them at the moment.