Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

2000 BRP GF Wagon

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Ben.. 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!

Well, I'm sad to do this, but I'm putting my Subaru up for sale. It's been a great car and I've never had any issues or problems with it. It runs very very strong, handles great, brakes well, and is fun to drive!

2000 Subaru Impreza L wagon, 126k miles, clean title, virtually brand new Dunlop Direzzas Sports, fresh oil change, and a fresh wax. :ritz:

I'm asking $5,000 (OBO).

Engine/Drivetrain:

Exedy Stage 1 clutch (30k miles)
ACT streetlight Lightweight flywheel
Cobb CAI
Perrin LW Pulley

Suspension:
Whiteline 20 22 24 RSB
Perrin endlinks
Kyb AGX struts
Prodrive P1 springs
Cusco front and rear strut tower bar

Brakes:
Rear disk brake conversion using 04 wrx knuckles and callipers, with cobb pads, SS lines, and slotted rotors
Front WRX calliper conversion using 02 WRX front callipers, hawk pads, ss lines, slotted rotors.
ATE super blue brake fluid

Wheels:
V2/3 JDM STi wheels (I have 7 of these)
Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec (1,500 miles)
H&R wheel spacers (front - 5mm) - Needed to clear brakes

Exterior:
JDM GF taillights
VIS CF hood (also have the stock hood)
Painted 2.5RS sideview mirrors
JDM clear corners
Clear sidemarkers

Interior:
Pioneer HU
JVC 2 way speakers
"Custom" leather shiftboot ;)
"STi" shiftknob (forget the exact name)

In my opinion, the car is in fantastic condition considering it is 10yrs old and has 126k miles. As you would expect, it does have its share of door dings, rock chips, some water spots, etc. The front and rear bumper are in poor shape but more reason to go ahead and get those jdm bumpers! ;) Besides the bumpers, and considering its age/miles, I would consider the paint/body on the rest of the car to be a 8 or 8.5 out of 10. However, the car is by no means a "like new" car. Just thought I'd mention this as apparently some expect cars with 126k miles and 10yrs old to be "like new"???

This weekend, and this weekend only, the car is in Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA area. Otherwise, the car is located in Bellingham, WA. However, I visit Seattle often and am willing to drive down or meet half way.

Thanks for looking.

Driver side (I swear the ass does not usually sag this much. I had about 60 pounds of stuff in the back)

Another

Passenger side

Paint chipping on rear bumper

Front bumper damage (thanks to ex gf's father)

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.